Terms & Conditions
AppGallery Black Friday Competition
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to students of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter for this competition is Student Beans.
- Entrants must have downloaded the Student Beans app from the Huawei AppGallery
- Download the Student Beans app from the Huawei AppGallery followed by account verification will automatically enter the user into the competition. Any user that does not want to be automatically entered into the competition must make Student Beans aware by emailing: email@example.com
- This competition will commence at 00:00 BST on 19/11/20 and all entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 02/12/20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- To enter, entrants must have downloaded the Student Beans app from the Huawei AppGallery and must be verified as a student by Student Beans
- The prize for the winner is £250 cash to be paid into the winner’s bank account by bank transfer
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified via email within 10 days when competition has closed.
- In the event a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their Prize and it will be awarded to the next Participant selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The details will be sent to Cass Art for the sole purpose of providing the winner with the prize.
- Participants reserve the right to withdraw their consent to such use of personal information at any time
- The Promoter excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance or possession of any Prize.
- Entry into the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.